Single Parent Questions?

birthday party

Got a question on any topic? Post it in here, and get the answers and opinions of other Aussie single parents!
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the full Forum Rules before posting -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2&p=2#p2

This forum is a mum and dad opinion forum only - it does not contain legal advice.

For privacy, safety or legal reasons, it is important that you remain anonymous in the Forum, so do not post real names, or any other information that might identify you or anyone else in your please!

Take care with what you post - the Forum may Google, posts may be posted on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter for promotional purposes , and posts will not be edited or deleted by request.

Any posts that we consider inappropriate, insulting or deliberately provocative will be edited or deleted by Forum Moderators without explanation.

To contact us (Members, Advertisers, Media or otherwise), please email Forum Administration here:
admin@australiansingleparents.com.au

Enjoy the Australian Single Parents Forum!

birthday party

Postby Jacqui79 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:39 am

Hi,
My 3yo is having a party soon to turn 4. She is wanting a Frozen Theme party and I don't have a lot of spare money at the moment so I was wanting to do the party at my place. My ex is wanting to do it somewhere neutral so he and his partner can come. I have said they are welcome at my place and that it would be more affordable even though he has said he will pay half for a venue.
He has said that he won't come to my place and so I'm making my daughter miss out. I need some advice as I want to do what is best by my daughter and not let our issues get in the way but I really do think it is cheaper and I can do it better at home than at a venue. Help please!
Jacqui79

Return to Single Parent Questions?