Australian Family Law Forum for Mums and Dads

Mother moving 10hours away without permission

Post on any family law topic in here - remember that this is an Australian mum and dad opinion forum, and not a legal advice website! If you need legal advice, ring legal aid or contact a solicitor or lawyer.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE FAMILY LAW FORUM

Restriction on publication of court proceedings - Been to Family Court? BE AWARE of the Family Law Act 1975 - Section 121 - It is an offence under Australian federal law to publish details that identify parties to family law proceedings. Read more here: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/ ... /s121.html

This forum DOES NOT contain legal advice, and is a mum and dad opinion forum only.

This forum website may Google, and posts will not be edited or deleted - so take care with what you type. Any posts that we consider inappropriate, insulting or deliberately provocative will be edited or deleted by forum moderators without explanation.

You can read the complete Forum Terms & Conditions here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2&p=2#p2

If you need to contact us, you can email the Forum Administration here:
admin@australiansingleparents.com.au

Enjoy the Aussie Family Law Forum!

Mother moving 10hours away without permission

Postby ladlam94 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi there, my ex and i separated two years ago and until now have not had any parenting plan or court orders and have just done our own thing when it comes to custody (generally every second weekend with one day during the week). My ex informed me that she will be moving 10hours drive away next week, once they move i will be entitled to have my children for a weekend every 6-8weeks. I cannot afford a lawyer but do know want my children to leave. Is there anything I can do to stop her?
ladlam94

Return to Australian Family Law Forum for Mums and Dads