Single Parent Questions?

Share accommodation with another single parent?

Got a question on any topic? Post it in here, and get the answers and opinions of other Aussie single parents!
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the full Forum Rules before posting -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2&p=2#p2

This forum is a mum and dad opinion forum only - it does not contain legal advice.

For privacy, safety or legal reasons, it is important that you remain anonymous in the Forum, so do not post real names, or any other information that might identify you or anyone else in your please!

Take care with what you post - the Forum may Google, posts may be posted on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter for promotional purposes , and posts will not be edited or deleted by request.

Any posts that we consider inappropriate, insulting or deliberately provocative will be edited or deleted by Forum Moderators without explanation.

To contact us (Members, Advertisers, Media or otherwise), please email Forum Administration here:
admin@australiansingleparents.com.au

Enjoy the Australian Single Parents Forum!

Share accommodation with another single parent?

Postby Mumofone » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm living in Sydney and find myself in difficult situation. I need to find suitable accommodation for my 23 month old son and myself and Sydney is just so expensive.

I've been searching online for other single mums/dads who may be in a similar situation and open to renting a house together.

If you are interested or can direct me to any other website or sources for this type of thing please let me know.
Mumofone

Re: Share accommodation with another single parent?

Postby kristy83 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Where abouts in Sydney are you? I'm a single mum to a 4 year old daughter, currently living in the western suburbs but wanting to move to the inner west and am thinking living with another single mum and kids may be the way to go.

If you want to chat, feel free to message me, or if you find any good leads, I'd love to hear about it!
kristy83

Re: Share accommodation with another single parent?

Postby Renaebel72 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi Mumofone,
I currently live in west Syd, I just your read post, my heart breaks for u, I may be able to help u. However I don't rent I have a Mortage, I live in 4 bedroom house with 3 girls 11,9 & 2.5. The older girls share a room and my youngest sleeps with me, so basically 2 rooms not used. I haven't house shared before either. Only just logged on to this site, not sure how it works. Happy to chat to u.
Renaebel72

Return to Single Parent Questions?