Single Dads-Only Chat

New single dad post

Single dads only in here! A place for Australian single dads to chat with each other about any topics they like. (Mum posts will be removed!)
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the full Forum Rules before posting -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2&p=2#p2

This forum is a mum and dad opinion forum only - it does not contain legal advice.

For privacy, safety or legal reasons, it is important that you remain anonymous in the Forum, so do not post real names, or any other information that might identify you or anyone else in your please!

Take care with what you post - the Forum may Google, posts may be posted on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter for promotional purposes , and posts will not be edited or deleted by request.

Any posts that we consider inappropriate, insulting or deliberately provocative will be edited or deleted by Forum Moderators without explanation.

To contact us (Members, Advertisers, Media or otherwise), please email Forum Administration here:
admin@australiansingleparents.com.au

Enjoy the Australian Single Parents Forum!

New single dad post

Postby Steve78 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Have been browsing a bit and it seems this board has been inactive for quite some time. A real shame too. Im a new single dad and I am a bit overwhelmed right now. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a parent and I love my son but after mum decided she didnt want to be a mum anymore, I quit my job and started doing the full time dad thing. She left not long after that leaving me fairly high and dry.
Just dont know how to do this stuff alone.
Steve78

New single dad post

Postby Forum Administrator » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Hi Steve,

We have new posts fairly consistently - if you click on the Active Topics menu selection on the right hand side you will find the latest posts, including all the new introduce yourself posts :D
Welcome to the forum!

Admin
Forum Administrator
Site Admin

Re: New single dad post

Postby kt001 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Steve,
I agree I wish this was a little more active! It's hard being a single parent and I can't seem to find many chat rooms to talk about things. I am almost a full time single mum and I am here to chat if u need to!
kt001

Return to Single Dads-Only Chat